Need class help? Consider FREE TUTORING at The Kelly Tutoring Center
This semester you will randomly get a pop-up window that asks you to authenticate via keystrokes (typing a specific sentence) or facial recognition (using your device camera). Thank you for your patience as we work to find the right settings for this necessary addition.
- This is to ensure that the person completing the work is the person who is enrolled in the course.
- If you are not able to use the typing feature or camera at that time, you have a limited number of opportunities to skip the challenge.
- You can see the type of pop-up screens you will get here.
How to... (all links open in a new window)
- try a sample Moodle course
- find your courses - directions (pdf).
- upload assignments - directions (pdf).
Have a problem with Moodle? Submit a support ticket at MySCC Help